Today’s part of our 14th episode of the Nintendo Prime Podcast dives deep into the Breath of the Wild vortex, as we discuss not only if the game will setup future games the way Ocarina of Time did, but if it should be a game that does. As always, this week I am joined by our podcast co-host, Eric Mohr, and yes, both of us have extensive hands on experience playing the Breath of the Wild demo. Does that mean anything for our opinions on this? You’ll have to watch and find out!
- 3DS Exclusive: Why Super Mario Maker is a Bastion of Creative Freedom & Replayability
- Featured Our Initial Nintendo Switch Impressions & Concerns – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 19 (Part 1 & 2)
- Featured Breath of the Wild is Hype! – Preview Reactions – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 18 (Part 2)
- Featured What We’re Excited About When it Comes to Switch – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 18 (Part 1)
- Featured Breaking Down the New Information From the Breath of the Wild Previews
© 2017 Copyright 2017 Nintendo Prime || Terms & Conditions