Today’s part of our 14th episode of the Nintendo Prime Podcast dives deep into the Breath of the Wild vortex, as we discuss not only if the game will setup future games the way Ocarina of Time did, but if it should be a game that does. As always, this week I am joined by our podcast co-host, Eric Mohr, and yes, both of us have extensive hands on experience playing the Breath of the Wild demo. Does that mean anything for our opinions on this? You’ll have to watch and find out!
- Featured Is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Worth Buying? – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 21 (Part 2)
- Featured Dream Game Lineup for SNES Mini – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 21 (Part 1)
- Featured Breath of the Wild Review – The Greatest Game of All Time (For Now)
- 3DS Why the Latest Nintendo Direct Was… Meh – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 20 (Part 2)
- Featured The NES Classic Edition Getting Axed Really Sucks – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 20 (Part 1)
© 2017 Copyright 2017 Nintendo Prime || Terms & Conditions