However, Splatoon 2 only runs at 720p even on TV Mode. It is important to note however that Splatoon 2 is much further off from release and this was just a demo, so the final product could easily find its way to the top tier resolution Switch can output. Overall, these are encouraging signs, though it’s likely neither game really pushes the system. For that, we may have to wait for Super Mario Odyssey or Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to get a better idea of overall system performance.
- 3DS Exclusive: Why Super Mario Maker is a Bastion of Creative Freedom & Replayability
- Featured Our Initial Nintendo Switch Impressions & Concerns – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 19 (Part 1 & 2)
- Featured Breath of the Wild is Hype! – Preview Reactions – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 18 (Part 2)
- Featured What We’re Excited About When it Comes to Switch – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 18 (Part 1)
- Featured Breaking Down the New Information From the Breath of the Wild Previews
© 2017 Copyright 2017 Nintendo Prime || Terms & Conditions