Their goal: to bring the characters, action and adventure of Nintendo video games to life within Universal theme parks. And to do so in new and innovative ways that capture what makes them so special. All of the adventure, fun and whimsy you experience through a screen will now be all around you – in breathtakingly authentic ways.
• Nintendo-themed areas are coming to Universal Studios Japan, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood.
• These will be expansive, immersive and interactive. They will be highly themed and authentic environments filled with multiple attractions, shops and restaurants.
• Guests will feel as if they are playing inside their favorite games – this time in real life.
• There will be something for everyone – regardless of their age or gaming experience level.
• Planning and creative work on these areas is well underway; they will open separately over the next several years.
It’s really important for fans to connect to the games they play and Nintendo is making this happen. Universal theme parks will announce the specifics of each Nintendo area. The first announcement will come soon.