Kirby is back (was he ever really gone?) in a brand new adventure on Nintendo Switch. Arriving sometime in 2018, Nintendo has released a slew of information at E3 2017 for the title, tentatively just called… Kirby. For starters, here is the reveal trailer:
The pink puff is back—in HD—and he’s not alone.
Kirby™ is back—and he’s finally on the Nintendo Switch console in HD! But this time, he’s not alone. Recruit enemies by hitting them with hearts and gather helpers for a party of up to four characters. On top of that, you can join with up to three friends for a different kind of team-up action!
- The newest Kirby title comes to the Nintendo Switch console in HD
- Recruit up to three enemies as helpers by hitting them with hearts
- Returning copy abilities include, Sword, Fire, Water, Bomb, Broom and many more!
- Imbue copy abilities with different elements, such as wind, water, fire and electricity, by borrowing or giving them to helpers to add more attack power, unleash powerful attacks, or solve puzzles
- Up to 4 players can join in with the horizontal Joy-Con™ controller configuration, or 8 Joy-Con with 4 Joy-Con Grips
It is so nice to have Kirby back in the fold. Below are a huge batch of new screenshots.