- Felt there was too much story at the beginning of Skyward Sword, wanted the player to jump into gameplay right away and get into story as you progress.
- The Goron, Zora, and Rito we see in the trailer wearing blue are companion like characters that help Link on his quest.
- NPC’s will fight and fend for themselves, but if Link aids them he could gain rewards.
- NPC’s all act on an individual level, with their own reasoning and thought processes.
- Stables act not only as break/hub for Link, but also a gathering spot for NPCs in the overworld. You’ll meet different NPCs at different stables.
- Re-emphasizes how much sound quality has impacted the feel of horseback riding.
A veteran in the video game media sphere, Nathanial co-founded Gamnesia, founded MetroidWiki.org, ran the news the segment on the Zelda Universe Podcast, found and ran Zelda Domain from 1998 to 2006, and built Zelda Informer as the Editor-in-Chief from 2008 to 2017. He now owns and operates Nintendo Prime. You can follow him on twitter @NateJanc, otherwise just stay tuned at Nintendo Prime for more of his work.