Today we have for you two new videos that showcase the characters (above) and some of the weapons (below). Beyond the showcase, what I like most about these videos is they set a consistent tone and feel for this game, just like the old Splatoon trailers did before that game launched. While I am not sold on the game yet, I am definitely intrigued.
Here’s an ARMS Character & Weapon Showcase
- Featured Dream Game Lineup for SNES Mini – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 21 (Part 1)
- Featured Breath of the Wild Review – The Greatest Game of All Time (For Now)
- 3DS Why the Latest Nintendo Direct Was… Meh – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 20 (Part 2)
- Featured The NES Classic Edition Getting Axed Really Sucks – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 20 (Part 1)
- 3DS Exclusive: Why Super Mario Maker is a Bastion of Creative Freedom & Replayability
© 2017 Copyright 2017 Nintendo Prime || Terms & Conditions