That being said, what about Facebook Live? Is it possible to do the same thing? Well right now one person is running an extremely experimental attempt at it and is getting some fairly good results. Will it be as big as the original? Probably not, but considering Facebook is a bit more limited, it’s going to be very interesting to see if they can indeed beat the game. You “react” to the video and every 5 seconds, whatever reaction hits at that time is taken as the input. Will you participate?
Facebook Live Plays Pokemon is Now a Thing
- Featured Breath of the Wild Review – The Greatest Game of All Time (For Now)
- 3DS Why the Latest Nintendo Direct Was… Meh – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 20 (Part 2)
- Featured The NES Classic Edition Getting Axed Really Sucks – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 20 (Part 1)
- 3DS Exclusive: Why Super Mario Maker is a Bastion of Creative Freedom & Replayability
- Featured Our Initial Nintendo Switch Impressions & Concerns – Nintendo Prime Podcast Ep. 19 (Part 1 & 2)
© 2017 Copyright 2017 Nintendo Prime || Terms & Conditions