The Nintendo Prime Podcast has finally returned right here on NintendoPrime.net, with episode 46! This marks the first episode of 2018 and features yours truly and Eric Mohr, as we talk about a slew of Nintendo Switch topics to kick off the year. Here are the time stamps on those topics:
- 2018 Has Arrived: 0:02:45
- Ideal Future for Nintendo After Switch: 0:26:59
- 64 GB Carts Delayed for Switch 0:58:34
- How Many Nintendo Switches Need to Sell in 2018 to be a success: 1:12:21
- Nintendo Direct Expectations: 1:28:29
This podcast is fully funded and supported by our fans over on Patreon. For just $5 per month you gain early access to this podcast every week and for $20, you can actually guest on an episode each month. Check out our patreon here.
Typically we have our audio version ready to go as well, but unfortunately we’re running into some technical issues. For now you can access the audio only version here.